Friday, June 21, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Happy First Day of Summer! Here in Florida, it has felt like summer for quite  a while. As a matter of fact, I like to think of the summer being from Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Any how, I love  summertime. It is definitely the perfect time to take vacations, spend time with family and get some RAYS! 

We spend a lot of time at the beach during the summer months, whether it is just for the day or take a week long vaca...it is nice to have such beauty in our backyard. St. Augustine holds a special place in my heart...it's super nostalgic for me and I don't think I'll ever get sick of going down there. 


We also love to spend time on the boat, either on the river or at the lake (if you haven't figured out by now....we LOVE the water).  I think there is just something about being on the boat that allows you to forget about stress of daily life and just feel free. 

Tory Burch Sunglasses {here}
When summertime roles around...it means you must have a great pair of shades. I recently bought a new pair of sunglasses that I am loving. They are Tory Burch, with just enough playfulness and plenty of style. 

Of course summer means alot of great things like cookouts, beach bags and bathing suits...but most importantly it means time to do all the things you love! 

Lilly Pulitzer Beach Tote {here}
May you all have a GREAT summer...make sure to do something that makes you smile! 
                                                         ~ G 

No comments:

Post a Comment