Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Wedding Wednesday": My Best Friend's Gettin' Married!!!

Who doesn't love a good wedding...right?!?! Our wedding was obviously the best day of our lives....all of our friends & family in one place...dancing, eating/drinking and just having a blast! I wish I could say that planning our wedding was as enjoyable, but the truth of the matter is....it was STRESSSSSFULLL!!!! Anytime you are trying to manage that amount of money, please that many people and have an ounce of sanity left...well....it's hard! 

Over Memorial Day weekend, my very best friend since middle school got EnGaGeD!!!! This is one of those days as a friend, where you want to jump up and down and squeal and cry and laugh and ...well...ask 100 questions! I can't say that I 've been much happier for another person like I am for my bestie! She was my ROCK during my wedding season, stood by my side, bought me all the little goodies a bride could want and made that time so special! I can't wait to return the favor :)))
At our senior high school awards day



my bestie forever! 





She even fixed my veil during the entire ceremony! 


She and her fiancé have only known each other for a little while, yet they are PERFECT for one another. He grounds her...she brings a playful side out in him. He's everything you could want for your best girl! 

With this exciting and wonderful news, comes some pressure! When can we get married...that doesn't interfere with other weddings? travel plans? school schedules? work schedules? {isnt your wedding about you}. In addition, she lives out of town...so incorporate wedding planning + long distance= super funnnnnnn (did my sarcasm transfer?)

This things got me thinking about wedding planning in general. So for the next several months, I am going to do a post called "Wedding Wednesdays", where I share some wedding planning tips that  may or may not   be helpful! Look for it next week!





Until then...raise your glass to my bestie and her man to a wonderful, cherished time of engagement! 
                                                                           ~ G 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you started pinning a bunch of wedding stuff on Pinterest recently! She's lucky to have you helping- your wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet! Haha it's Kindof fun to pin stuff for someone else's day... Thank goodness Pinterest wasn't around when I got married or I would have spent a lot more money and been a lot more ADD!!!! :)))

      Delete