Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Taking the Leap

Well...after years of reading blogs, talking about blogs, using recipes, craft ideas and teaching strategies off blogs, I finally decided to take a leap of faith and start my own. Live In Grace is a place for me and my family to share memories and debrief on recent events occurring in our lives. I plan to post about my home (which we just moved into 90 days ago), my classroom and our lives in general. I am excited to start this new journey and maybe just maybe someone will actually be interested {wink wink}. 

~G

7 comments:

  1. YAYYY! I'll be that "someone" who's interested =) now I have something new to occupy my time =) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm going to need ALOT of pointers...but hopefully it will be fun!!

      Delete
  3. YAY I am so glad you are blogging! Hopefully it will be another way for us to keep in touch. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I need to take a whole class on how to set up my blog!! Suggestions on how to get people to follow me? Or how to create more unique template?

    ReplyDelete